Harryk Harryk is offline

Default How to anchor under sail Bahamian style

On 2/18/11 9:02 AM, Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
"Jessica wrote in message
snip

Don't know who Harry is or what he knows, but he sure is rude.

More accurately stated - he's an asshole.(Please excuse my French.) And, he
knows NOTHING! He's a motorboat week-end warrior, PUTZ! LOL! And, what's
worse, there are TWO of them. You have the original asshole and then you
have his little butt-buddy frogger.

How sad to emulate Harry Krause. Somebody SURE needs to get a life.

Wilbur Hubbard

I know enough to not own a crappy little badly painted sailbote or dump
raw sewage into the water. that's more than you know.