Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Wilbur Hubbard alert - he's a rapist

On 2/17/11 8:50 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In article1a277a6e-8a42-4d73-97f4-10d0250d0021
@r13g2000yqk.googlegroups.com, says...

I thought you were " going dark "? LMFAO !!!!!!!! I thought you
wouldn't be able to keep your mouth shut. True to character.

Character, you talking about Character? What a joke slob.. Go brush your
teeth..

Well, Snotty, you did post that you were "through" with rec.boats.

Well, that'll be the day, when you say goodbye
Yes, that'll be the day, when you make us cry
You say you're gonna leave, you know it's a lie
'Cause that'll be the day when we die