Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 16:09:20 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
snip

Exactly. If you're married, you should, well, act married. If you're
single, you're single.

Have you ever been married? So, who exactly was the woman? LOL You
don't have to tell me if you don't want. You're over 18!

I was married once when I young. Got married at 21. Got divorced at 27.
Never remarried. No kids. Have you ever been married?

NO WAY! (I'm way too young for that!) Just kidding.. no never. I
probably could get married as long as the prospect never met my
brothers... the older one would probably start cleaning his gun in
front of him and my other bro would probably gross him out.

Woman? What woman. ROFLOL!

I was having this same basic conversation with my niece... she's just
getting to the age when boys are more than annoying... She told me she
wants to "date" this guy from school, but I don't think she really
understand the emotional vulnerability that it includes. I told her go
slow and bring him home so parents can check him out.

Probably "date" has a different meaning for her than for older folks. Didn't
you say she was still pretty young?

Yeah, she just a baby... early teen going on 38. I should put a pic of
her on myspace... she's so amazing really. The absolute sweetest
person.