Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

Exactly. If you're married, you should, well, act married. If you're
single, you're single.

Have you ever been married? So, who exactly was the woman? LOL You
don't have to tell me if you don't want. You're over 18!

I was married once when I young. Got married at 21. Got divorced at 27.
Never remarried. No kids. Have you ever been married?

Woman? What woman. ROFLOL!

I was having this same basic conversation with my niece... she's just
getting to the age when boys are more than annoying... She told me she
wants to "date" this guy from school, but I don't think she really
understand the emotional vulnerability that it includes. I told her go
slow and bring him home so parents can check him out.

Probably "date" has a different meaning for her than for older folks. Didn't
you say she was still pretty young?