bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default GOP Continues to Kill the Middle Class

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 19:47:04 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:28:07 -0500, wrote:

On 2/14/2011 6:38 AM, bpuharic wrote:

on't you think they would form a union as fast as they can.
because CEO's dont like challenges to their power. and there is no
penalty for firing union organizers

germany's workers are HEAVILY unionized

unemployment in germany right now is 6%.

ours is 9%

no regulations on wall street

no unions

so tell me: how we doing??

I don't know about yours but my portfolio is doing quite nicely. Thanks
for asking.

gee if that's the case

why is unemployment at 9%?

Obama.

The stimulus was passed so that the unemployment rate would stay below
8%. That's what Obama promised. The check is in the mail...

yeah the GOP did more damage to the economy than anyone knew

but the right thinks that's OK