A.True.Boater[_2_] A.True.Boater[_2_] is offline

Default Wilbur Hubbard alert - he's a rapist

On 2/17/11 4:55 PM, Jack. wrote:
On Feb 17, 1:08 pm, Round the wrote:

What does your bay window look out at, Bertie-Birther? The street of
your crowded little subdivision? My windows "look out" at the forest
behind the house and to the sides of the house, and typically in the
late afternoon, I can see deer, raccoons, foxes, and other critters
sauntering by at the edge of the woods.

What a ****ing liar!!!!

He's not on the edge of a forest as he would lead you to believe. Look
closely at his deck pictures and you can see that a small stand of trees
separates him from his neighbor to the rear. Don't get excited. Just take
ANYTHING Harry says with a grain of salt.

Just look at his address using zillow. He's full of ****.

Besides, raccoons and foxes are nocturnal. It's rare to see one in
the "late afternoon".

LOL, It has gotten to the point that Harry would rather lie than tell
the truth.