Jeff Morris

Default push vs pull vis a vis rudders

That's a blatant lie, jaxie, you should be ashamed of yourself. Its one thing
to be stupid, that is your right, one which you exercise quite frequently. But
to lie so blatantly after you libel someone in unconscionable. It was clear
that the last thing you wanted was a professor of mechanical engineering
criticizing you logic, so you chased him away.

Your behavior was tantamount to admitting that you really don't know what you're
talking and were terrified of a rational discussion.

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
Jim, I limited time for frauds. in this case rowell lied straight out to us,
saying that professionally he was an expert in fluid flow. Yet, even his own
website drumming up business for his consulting services fails to mention

fluid
flow experience, let alone expertise.

He choice of words right from the get go indicated his fraudulant
underpinnings. In the end you reduced himself to arguing that friction in the
rudder bearings were the reason reverse flow showed no effects on lateral
movement of the rudder.

Referring to Derek Rowell:

candidly, when I first saw his post and noted his email

address, I figured some
yo-yo hijacked his address. He claimed professional expertise

in fluid flow,
but his website make no mention of such, though it does promote

his "expertise"
in control systems for things such as MRI's.

It is sad, though, that you chose to libel him rather than argue
the case. Weakens your credibility.

JimB