[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default This Egypt thing...

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 05:13:44 -0800 (PST), John H
wrote:

On Feb 15, 12:02*am, wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 23:24:21 -0500, Wayne.B

wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 18:05:27 -0800, wrote:

I'm just wondering why Wayne hasn't complained and told him to take it
somewhere else...

John knows better. * It's not clear that you do.

What nonsense... he "knows better", does it, but you don't say a word.
You're a hypocrite.

Apparently, plumey, some of you have a hard time reading. Wayne has
jumped on me several times for poor behavior. Sometimes I've listened
and done much better.

Several times? Wow. You're a star! Sometimes you've listened? Next
time turn up your hearing aid.

What's really shameful is your comparing me to Harry. I'm not a liar,
I'm not a racist, and I'm not a name-caller who can't engage in
conversation without hurling personal insults. Nor do I post inane,
impertinent articles out of spite. If I post an article, it is
intended for enlightenment, not to espouse hatred.

Please show me where I've compared you to Harry. You're a liar, and
you're probably a racist... at least that's how you come across.
Perhaps you should stop posting all political comment for a while and
just post boating related material. You haven't done anything close to
that.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I stand by my comments. Too bad if you don't like it.

Besides, I *rarely* respond to anything you say. And believe me, it's
not because you don't leave yourself wide open.

Feel free. Chances are you're incapable.

Now, go have a great day, and watch your mouth.

Now, go drop dead (metaphorically speaking of course).

I'll post a song for you.

Now, I don't care.