My Pen is Huge[_2_] My Pen is Huge[_2_] is offline

Default Ban false equivalency

In article , says...

...and if it hadn't been for the Marines, Harry'd be speaking
Japanese.

Actually, by now, he'd long been beheaded.

I think he would have been in the first group to be beheaded.

You, herring and flajim have nothing in common with the brave soldiers
of WW II.

Hell, you never even left the country, and herring and flajim's
service did nothing more than prop up a corrupt right-wing
dictatorship in Vietnam.

I'd like to hear about the highlights of your service to the country.
Doesn't have to be military. Did you volunteer in any capacity?

Don't. He'll just make up lies.