L G[_23_] L G[_23_] is offline

Default Warning to rec.boats

Harryk wrote:
On 2/13/11 2:38 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 2/13/11 2:14 PM, BAR wrote:
In articleJKKdnX6iAb_GsMXQnZ2dnUVZ_uudnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/13/11 2:10 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Maybe you should give credit when you plagiarize.

Harry's aversion to URLs is intended to hide the source of his
information.

Actually, Mr. IQ, I posted again on this subject, pointing out the
military's trashing of Aberdeen with yet another superfund site.
I did
include the URL there.

I assume the article was anti-miliatry and anti-business. It most
likely
fit your political goals.

Of course, neither you nor the other right-wing retard are
interested in
the URLs or the military's involvement in trashing the environment.
That's the real issue. not your deflection of it.

The military is run by civilians.

I remember reading and seeing many news items about that Navy
site in
Jax. It was adjacent to the river there, and a major polluter of
some
really horrific chemicals.

I see. Where does the I was just following orders excuse apply.

Telling the truth about military pollution is, naturally,
anti-military.
D'oh.

Where does the excuse, I was just following orders apply/

Probably every day during your entirely stateside stint with the
marines. It's not as if original thinking is a requirement, eh?

Just as I thought. You can't think past your biases.

Actually, I had a much higher opinion of the military until I
encountered you, Herring and flajim here. I've known a few retired
military guys in my lifetime and all of them seemed quite honorable to
me. I suppose the military lowered its standards significantly to let
you boys in, eh?

You really like that line, eh? Try for some originality next time.