Lloyd Sumpter

Default smallest w/a boat suitable for overnighting?

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 03:13:50 +0000, FPrieto wrote:

I have a 21 ft Angler boat W/A that I find to small to overnight in. I
mostly boat in Biscayne Bay florida. I am looking for the minimun size boat
any of you guys have overnighted successfully in.
I have a wife and to kids 6 and 10,,,
Any advice is appreciated
Frank Prieto

Hmmm....I donno about WA's, but I've spent many a long weekend with 3
aboard my 22ft sailboat. Maybe it's not the length, but the type of boat.
Perhaps a cuddy or express cruiser might be a better choice?

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36: room for 6 for a week...