Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 15:08:41 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

snip

They probably wouldn't know what to do with or how to treat a real, live,
beautiful woman. LOL! This sounds corny but a man's got to appreciate a
woman's mind first and foremost and the more intelligent the woman, the
more
necessary this becomes.

In my case (and Jimbo's) you don't get anything else unless you get
the mind first. Stace is a less strict. You never know who's going to
be leaving in the morning (we were roommates in college).

Can't fault any of that.