Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 15:05:56 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
. ..
snip

The mean librarian look? Heh... I don't usually wear my hair up...
just tied in the back or in a pony if my niece gets ambitious.

Yes, that stern, professionally-dressed librarian wearing big eyeglasses
with the promise of wild passion hidden beneath is every man's fantasy.
LOL!
Ever do French braids - that's hot!

Hmmm... I think this says something Freudian, but I don't know what.
lol

Yes, it could have something to do with control issues. It is often said
that men like to take a vacation from their usual role of being in control
of things in their everyday life, jobs, etc.

Never had that kind of braid... I tend to keep my hair flowing unless
I have to work on something then I put it up.

I guess French braids are a good way to put it up but I think they take time
to do right and maybe somebody has to do them for you to get them nice and
even.

snip

Right.. like once or twice while we're sitting there is flattering.
five times gets old. (I mean not me so much but my friend)

No smoking out here. Honestly, I don't care if someone wants to cough
up blood when they're 62, but I don't want to.

I don't blame you. That's one reason I hate motor boaters so much. How
dare
they pollute the very air I breath when here I am living way out of the
way
and one of the reasons for doing so is I can breathe clean air.

All that engine smell... blech..

That's ONE thing California did right - cracked down on the air
pollution -
especially indoor by banning smoking almost everywhere. I'm glad they
didn't
manage to legalize pot. That would be just another source of air
pollution.

You would not believe how many cannabis clubs there are in the greater
LA area.

I'm surprised. I thought it was only legal there for medical purposes. Maybe
lots of 'sick' people. LOL!

I tried pot in my college days but it dawned on me that if cigarettes give
you cancer then smoking pot probably does, too. So I stopped doing it. If
they could put it in a drink like Root Beer aka Canabis Beer (non alcoholic)
then I might be tempted to do it again.

Speaking of air pollution, I rode up to Miami yesterday with a friend who
was picking up his bike from the shop where he was getting a new fork
installed (the old one cracked and needed to be replaced) and the air was
noticably smelly. This was right before the cold front passed and the air
was relatively still and humid. We Americans have a term for the smelly
Miami air - Cuban monoxide. LOL!

I bet you have a lots and lots of Cubans... I'll raise you two
Mexicans.

Yikes! I guess we all have illegal alien problems these days. Freaking
federal government can't seem to do what they're supposed to do - enforce
the borders - but they can sure meddle in everything else. Thank God federal
judge Vinson here in the Florida circuit has struck down Obama Care. He has
ruled the entire Act unconstitutional. 26 states were plaintiffs.

Wilbur Hubbard