Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

Actually, you might just be doing me a BIG favor. It could be that the
lovely, talented and highly-desirable Jessica B might just get fed up with
all you naysayers and decide to drop in for a visit and a sail. That way I
could get photos of her and I together and make you skeptics so green with
envy and so embarrassed by your non-believer attitudes.

I'm considering it... :-)

WOW! I mean WOW!

Did you get my email btw? For some reason
yours (to my second account) got deleted.

I got one from you yesterday which I answered - the gmail account. But, you
were at work and might not have seen the reply then. It's best to not do
personal e-mails at work because they can reprimand you as none of them are
private unless you get them on your own personal iPod or Blackberry or some
such. I got an iPod about a month ago and I can get my gmail on it at wi-fi
hot spots. I didn't get the iPhone because I've already got a phone and it's
very inexpensive - like fifty bucks a year.

I'm convinced that perhaps the only thing that would make my fine yacht
photos better-looking is JessicaB posing on deck in her bikini! (Or me in
the picture giving her a hug just so you wouldn't be able to claim it's a
Photoshop job or some such other lame response.)

I would love to pose for it... I'm sure it would kill at least three
people here though.

And, I would love to have you but you said you had to give six-months notice
for vacation time. They would be so envious! But, they would just refuse to
acknowlege it here and probably claim I Photoshopped you in. It wouldn't be
the first time they claimed something like that.

Here is a video of "Cut the Mustard" sailing in the Gulf Stream. Some of
these Rubes tried to say it was faked, too.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0065365399306#

She hasn't posted lately, though. I sure hope you Rubes haven't driven her
off . . . You all should learn to appreciate the finer things in life of
which Jessica B is definitely a prime example.

Those guys? Nah... They probably want me to announce when I'll post to
make sure they don't miss something.

Some of them DO seem to really get anxious when you don't post for a couple
days. . .

Wilbur Hubbard