Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

I was enjoying his rant right up until he called me Jessie... don't
like that AT ALL!

I typed 'Jennifer' the other day by mistake instead of 'Jessica' but you
didn't seem to notice it. LOL! Jennifer is a girl I know who is a dolphin
trainer here in the Keys at Theater of the Sea. She used to ride bikes with
us training for triathlons but she came down with Crones disease or
something like that and can't do triathlons anymore because of her digestion
problems. She can't even run anymore or doesn't want to . . .

snip

Genetically superior? Hmm.... well, except for my skin tone, I could
live with that!

Nothing wrong with light skin but I was thinking more along the lines of
genetic superiority that results in a superior mind and wholesome mentality.

Face it! It's not like Jessica's here for any kind of physical
gratification. Any woman who looks as fine as she does most certainly has
plenty of real-life opportunities for that type of thing, wouldn't you
say?
This newsgroup is strictly an abode of the imagination. It is a place
where
one can express one's self honestly and appreciate others with like
qualities.

True... well, I've learned a few things about sailing, so if I ever go
again, I'll be able to say something and not look totally stupid.

Just ask away with the sailing questions if you have some and I will be
happy to provide my opinions or expertise on them. It might even make some
of the people who yell, 'take it to e-mail' less hostile.

Wilbur Hubbard