Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 16:08:29 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 22:01:32 +0000, Justin C
wrote:

In article , Jessica B wrote:
On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 17:40:49 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
om...
snip

Not the intimate details (it's been so long I've forgotten most all of
that
sort of thing anyway) just the obvious and desirable public physical
and
mental attributes is what I know exactly how I like them to be.

Sense of humor, for example, means a lot and Jessica seems to have a
pretty
good one. Sort of a dry humor which is unusually attractive in a girl.

Thanks! (Not much for slapstick humor - another fault in some
people's eyes, but I just don't get it)

Agreed. Though when I was a kid I did enjoy the Three Stooges. But, now
like my humor a little more on the cerebral side.

I guess before my time. I liked The Jerk... especially when Steve
Martin tries walking with the chair around his legs.

This thread is no longer relevant to this newsgroup, it is a personal
conversation. Would you both please take this to email so that we can
get back to what is of interest to the group as a whole, and not just
two members of its members.

Justin.

Oh come on. Perhaps you should just ignore it or is that too
difficult? I don't think it's a federal requirement that you read
every post.

You've got them all with tongues lolling out of their mouths. They are
trying to convince themselves you aren't real because you are being friendly
and interested in yours truly and they are green with envy. If only they
could get you to befriend them, their tunes would change to a different not.
But, they stubbornly persist in their folly. They obviously don't know the
value of a woman such as yourself - a real diamond in a coal bin.

It's fine with me. Hey you guys: I'm not real. I'm just a figment of
your imagination. That should do it.

Correction: loony bin