Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 09:54:37 -0500, WaIIy wrote:

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 22:41:13 +0000, Justin C
wrote:

In article , CaveLamb wrote:

[snip]

You mean like THIS one???

Richard, Bruce, and Wally. I'm still open to the possibility that
Jessica is a real person, maybe that it a naive statement, but until I
have reason to believe otherwise I'll not add her (as I have Wilbur and
his other puppets) to my killfile.

Actually, now that I'm actually wasting my time discussing her posts (as
I don't see Wilbur's), rather than discussing sailing, I don't think it
matters, I'll add her to the KF and not be bothered by their
conversation regardless of it's on or off topic nature.

Thank you for helping me see sense.

Justin.

Justin, remember this is only Usenet where some people
play out their psychological issues.

This is a place where a person with the boat equivalent of the
Oscar Mayer Weinermobile can have his very own girlfriend.

Pretty soon, he will write to Jessica -

"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

Be thankful you live far away.

I don't even want to know....