Gould 0738

Default When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!! ____ UGYAiMGRr

In a related vein......

There must be something dreadful happening in Africa! Maybe a political
uprising, or a deadly plague that is being kept secret from us all. If you have
any relatives in Africa, encourage them to move
off the continent as soon as possible.

In the last week, I must have received a e-mail dozen notices that oil company
executives had died in Africa, leaving substantial fortunes behind. Believe it
or not, every one of these people listed *me* as next of kin! If so many people
are dying in Africa that a
whole boatload of relatives I never even heard of
have redently kicked the bucket, think what the overall death rate must be.

Truly astonishing.

Guess I should start shopping for that new multi-million dollar yacht. With all
these mysterious oil company relatives dying off, it will be more affordable
than ever.

Point: Laws against spam in the US won't stop offshore spammers from continuing
their pain in the butt practices.