Peggie Hall

Default Manual marine head

lid wrote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 04, 8:47am, Peggie wrote:

A kit is needed only as often as any other toilet
would need a whole new pump assembly.

How often might that be? ... say, for an average weekender with
minimal usage.

Oh..maybe about every 10 years or so..

Wouldn't something like that be better for an "over
the side" guy instead of a head with gaskets, o-rings, seals etc that
fail from lack of use?

Maybe...till he gets a girlfriend...

Since my divorce, my head sees minimal use and

seems to fail only when a guest needs it ... from lack of use rather
than wearing out.

I that case, you need to use the lee rail less, use the head more. Your
guests will appreciate it. 'Cuz it's definitely true that lack of use is
harder on anything than constant use.

(Y'all can have all the fun with that one you want to... just remembr
that this is a discussion about BOAT equipment....ok??)

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://www.seaworthy.com/html/get_ri...oat_odors.html