[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default Our Country

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 13:44:13 -0500, John H
wrote:

Today's Song of the Day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzV32-KBxyU

It does get frustrating when others trash the USA. If we are so bad, why are?
there 38,000,000 legal immigrants and (approximately) 20,000,000 illegal
immigrants who left their homelands to start their lives over in the US. As much
as we can say about our country, I think these numbers just say it louder, and
without any bias we may be accused of. God Bless the USA. (lakos365)

Tell it to Canuck. He's the foreigner who continually disses this
country.