MMC

Default Boat Shopping in Seattle (help)

Here in Florida, there are more brokers per square mile than tourists.
Personally I agree with Jack and would use yachtworld and maybe pick up a
copy of Sailboat Trader magazine (I don't think Trader online carries all
the listings in the magazine) and save myself 10% off the purchase price.
MMC
"Jack Dale" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 04:45:20 GMT, (Norm) wrote:

The kids are gone, the house has been sold, most of the junk has been
sold or given away, and after nearly 10 years of being without a boat,
my wife and I are ready to start shopping again!

We just made airline reservations to fly from Juneau Alaska down to
Seattle Washington on the 22nd of April. Wow are we excited

Try a search on Seattle on
http://www.yachtworld.com. Use the