Norm

Default Boat Shopping in Seattle (help)

Hi Steve!

Yes, a Shannon would be GREAT. It's just a tad out of our price range
though. We're hoping to find something for around $70-80k max.

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:34:08 -0800, "Steve" wrote:

My own personal preferance (aside from my Ingrid 38) would be a Shannon, in
the size range you mention. Doesn't have a fin but rather a 3/4 keel..

They may be older but from what I have seen they are really well built
offshore boats and very comfortable live aboards.

If a broker offers to show you one, just go look and see if you don't agree.
If not you can alway tell my where to go.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions