A.True.Boater A.True.Boater is offline

Default Ban false equivalency

On 2/13/11 2:29 PM, the answer wrote:
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 2/13/11 2:09 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 06:57:20 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 17:35:58 -0800,
wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-ce..._b_744255.html

=====

Take your political crap somewhere else.

You are really a pill. Take your nonsense crap somewhere else. You're
not the moderator and I'll say whatever I like. If you don't like it,
either don't respond or better yet don't read it.

See, you're not a man, as some of the conservatrash here thinks. A real
man would have told Lil W'hine to go **** himself. :)

Hey, Lil' W'hine...go **** yourself.

So, that's what you think a real man is? Somebody who calls names from
1000 miles away, hidden in a room, with an armload of guns? Really? LOL!

Well Paul does believe that is what makes a man. He is very impressed
with Harry and Etec.