Stephen Trapani Stephen Trapani is offline

Default Cannibal

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 22:35:32 +0000, Justin C
wrote:

In , Jessica B wrote:
On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 22:01:32 +0000, Justin C
wrote:

This thread is no longer relevant to this newsgroup, it is a personal
conversation. Would you both please take this to email so that we can
get back to what is of interest to the group as a whole, and not just
two members of its members.

Oh come on. Perhaps you should just ignore it or is that too
difficult? I don't think it's a federal requirement that you read
every post.

Or perhaps you could just accept that the polite thing to do is take
your conversation to email.

It seems OK to you and Wilbur that you discuss the etiquette of
seamanship, and criticise those whom you believe to lack it yet the
etiquette of usenet seems to pass you both by. Your, and his, ignorance
of such things is showing, may we start criticising now?

Justin.

If he took it to email with no one watching him converse back and forth
with himself it would defeat the whole purpose, wouldn't it? You do know
what the purpose is, don't you? You know he's trying to get the goat and
make jealous those who scorn him here by convincing you that some babe
loves all the things everyone here hates, don't you? I'm pretty sure
he'll be happy if just one or two believe it and the rest have some
doubt. And you know the inevitable conclusion to his tale don't you?
When he drunkenly forgets to change profiles and mistakenly puts the
wrong name with the wrong profile as he has done here so many times and
then claims the person is visiting him...that's when you'll get your
"happy ending" to this tale, as they say. Can't you see it coming a mile
away?

Stephen