the answer the answer is offline

Default Anybody ready to turn this place back into a boating newsgroup?

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 22:37:55 -0800,
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 22:04:17 -0800, jps wrote:

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 19:20:16 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

i come back from a short weekend with the wife for Valentines day and
key in here and man, this place is really starting to look like a
cesspool. runaway spoofing, political hackery, nip-n-tuc insulting,
threats, and supposed legal action.

Looks like the so-called "New Years Truce" didn't last long.....

Yeah, I liked it lots better when it was your transport mechanism for
personal messages to Herring and whomever else was in your circle of
concern at the moment.

That nasty little piece of **** in CT, another of your close buds, is
responsible for a sizable percentage of the grief herein. Why not
send him a personal note offline and guide him towards counseling.

Of course, I'm blamed for most of it....

Well of course you are. A woman in rec.boats with a brain and no fear
to use it? Preposterous!

JPS answers with another clear "no". Check, check!