True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Another good news story

The speed skating oval has been a big deal around here this winter...
with our usual roller coaster weather, it's been hard to keep good ice till
now.
With this oval, six large chillers are used so the ice stays good even in
temps 10 F above freezing.
Thousands were able to use this ice up till the 2011 Canada Winter Games
started... and the big hope is that the 'temporary' oval stays around for
years to come.
I just may have to dust off my old Lange skates and join the fun. I'm sure
it would be more productive than suffering some of the spoofers and cowardly
rejects in here.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/1227412.html