JimB

Default When you hear the Heavy Accent (outsourcing and immigration debate)

Gould 0738 wrote in message
Some pretty heavy stuff in this thread.

You'd never guess that some of it is coming from the

descendants
of a group of immigrants who almost wiped out a whole native
population . . .

That, in its time, displaced an even older population in the

same hemisphere.

Kennewick Man.

The more we learn, the more amazing the human story becomes.

It's why we should
welcome more cultural traditions.............
(but those who bring said traditions should immigrate legally)

In spite of the economic pressures 'sucking' them across the
borders? Ah, I forgot, there's no such force as suction!