Default Cannibal

"Stephen Trapani" wrote in message
On 2/10/2011 12:44 PM, Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
"Jessica wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 16:05:41 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica wrote in message
news snip

Oh JESUS!! I don't think I could take snakes falling from the sky.
lol

Oops! I guess I shouldn't have told you that . ..

I GUESS NOT!!!!

You're so cute!

Yes, yes... :-)

And modest!snicker

Honest. :-)

Tell that to Bruce, Waldo and WaIIy. They don't seem to think you are
even
real. ;-)

Well, maybe if you hadn't created numerous fake identities (like the one
you're using now) and maybe if you hadn't had numerous fake conversations
with yourself, and maybe if you hadn't told them they needed to have faith
(which is what you do when you try to believe something there is no good
reason to believe), they might fall for this one.

Stephen

Who me? Fake identity? Perish the thought. I just use different nyms for
different accounts in order to keep everything straight. Is that so wrong?
And, don't forget that even though Chicken Little ran around saying the sky
is falling it doesn't mean that the sky will never fall, ever.

Wilbur Hubbard