Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

I bet you hated politics since you're no liberal. How could you stand all
those freaking liberal professors trying to indoctrinate you? Psychology
has
always interested me. I like to try to figure out what makes people tick.

Politics was fun because they encouraged debate. As long as you
defended your arguments, your grades didn't suffer. We had a couple of
"conservative" profs, but you're right they were mostly liberal.

I guess that was a 10-12 years ago and maybe colleges weren't quite so
liberal back then. Now, from what I've heard, they are at least 90% very
liberal professors, so much so that they will give a conservative student
who presents a conservative viewpoint a low grade. It's become all about
indoctrination over education.

As for a raise, heck, your blog says you make a bunch of money. I hope you
are putting all you can into a 401 or deferred compensation for
retirement.
At your age you can almost be a millionaire when you retire if you can get
modest interest and keep contributing the max.

Ah, you visited.. cool. I don't make tons... do ok. I'm saving money,
definitely. I have a trust set up for my niece, since I don't plan on
having kids.

Didn't your myspace say 'kids - maybe later?' or some such? Well, you're
quite young still and there's time to change your mind at least a few times.

Isn't Santa Monica a healthier place to live than LA? What with all the
air
pollution in the basin and all? Some things such as a relative clean
environment are way more important than a little more dough.

It is, but I wouldn't have to move. They have several locations.

Gotcha!

-- just returned from laying on another coat of paint. Now to let it dry a
bit and pull the masking tape before it gets really stuck on hard.

Do you use the famous blue tape? :-)

A girl who knows about blue tape. How sexy is THAT!

Wilbur Hubbard