Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

The mean librarian look? Heh... I don't usually wear my hair up...
just tied in the back or in a pony if my niece gets ambitious.

Yes, that stern, professionally-dressed librarian wearing big eyeglasses
with the promise of wild passion hidden beneath is every man's fantasy. LOL!
Ever do French braids - that's hot!

snip

Right.. like once or twice while we're sitting there is flattering.
five times gets old. (I mean not me so much but my friend)

No smoking out here. Honestly, I don't care if someone wants to cough
up blood when they're 62, but I don't want to.

I don't blame you. That's one reason I hate motor boaters so much. How dare
they pollute the very air I breath when here I am living way out of the way
and one of the reasons for doing so is I can breathe clean air.

That's ONE thing California did right - cracked down on the air pollution -
especially indoor by banning smoking almost everywhere. I'm glad they didn't
manage to legalize pot. That would be just another source of air pollution.

Speaking of air pollution, I rode up to Miami yesterday with a friend who
was picking up his bike from the shop where he was getting a new fork
installed (the old one cracked and needed to be replaced) and the air was
noticably smelly. This was right before the cold front passed and the air
was relatively still and humid. We Americans have a term for the smelly
Miami air - Cuban monoxide. LOL!