posted to rec.boats.electronics
Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Garmin GXM 51

On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 12:55:22 -0900, you wrote:

In article
,
dcg wrote:

The Garmin GXM 51 is a satellite weather receiver that will interface
with Garmin 421. Does anyone have one of these? If so, how well does
it work? How big is the unit? How do you have it mounted?

You would think that ANYONE who can do Newsgroups, would know how to
google that information... I mean Duh....

I don't know who "you" are but that seems to me like an uncalled for
response unless you are some sort of smart assed teenager trying to
show off.

This newsgroup is supposed to be about the open exchange of
information. If you don't have anything to say, it would be better if
you didn't say it here.