Parallax

Default porta-bote or inflatable?

"Dan" wrote in message ...
"Parallax" wrote in message
om...
Well, anybody have knowledge of both for a dinghy?

This subject usually opens a large debate. Should be fun to see what comes
of it again.

You might want to read some of the older posts on this topic. Rib vs.
Portabote seems to end up being a list of people saying 'i like my RIB' and
'i like my portabote'.

'I like my RIB'

dan

I shoulda been more specific. It is for a tender for my 28' S2 so
must be capable of being carried in a small space. I have had an
inflatable kayak and inflating it is a pain. In the past, I have
carried both an 8' hard Nautilus and a Sevylor inflatable kayak (dont
buy one) for my wife and 3 kids.