Keith

Default porta-bote or inflatable?

I like my RBB (Rigid Buoyancy Boat). All fiberglass, acts like an inflatable
but you can't deflate and stow. OTOH, has storage in the seat and tubes,
very fast with a 25HP on a 10' boat. I love mine.
http://www.bossboats.com/default.asp?Page=Yachtsman_10

Second choice would be a RIB, wouldn't have a portabote unless I needed to
keep it folded up and only use it occasionally.

--

Keith
__
"Dan" wrote in message

"Parallax" wrote in message
om...
Well, anybody have knowledge of both for a dinghy?

This subject usually opens a large debate. Should be fun to see what

comes
of it again.

You might want to read some of the older posts on this topic. Rib vs.
Portabote seems to end up being a list of people saying 'i like my RIB'

and
'i like my portabote'.

'I like my RIB'

dan