JimB

Default When you hear the Heavy Accent (outsourcing and immigration debate)

Some pretty heavy stuff in this thread.

You'd never guess that some of it is coming from the descendants
of a group of immigrants who almost wiped out a whole native
population . . .

JimB

nospam wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 17:00:52 -0800, "Ed Price"

wrote:

In re the immigration debate.

It's called "invasion and conquest by immigration" and I'm

afraid it's
gone so far there is no hope of liberating ourselves unless, of
course, the French are willing to come over and do for us what

we did
for them a few years back. Highly uinlikely since France, with

its
own immigration/conquest is rapidly becoming a

Muslim-controlled
nation and God knows Islam is not going to do anything for us

Infidels
other than dispatch us straight to Hell with not even 20

virgins to
accompany us..

Somebody in this thread said the Democrats are to blame for

seeking to
expand their power base by catering to them so that they could

be
added to Democratic voter roles. This was probably true in

the
beginning but the Republicans are now Hell bent on catching up,

viz
George XLII and his pandering to them via "legalization"

proposals.

Some mush-brained fool--probably a univ. prof.--said, in a

preceding
thread, how wonderful it was that this invasion is allowing us

incorporate new words into our language. I guess his mind is

back in
1066. He probably believes that we, the English-speaking

population
of this country, will benefit just as the primitives of the

British
Isles benefited from Guillaume's little invasion. Of course,
Guillaume did it honestly at Hastings. He didn't sneak his

invaders
across the Channel (substitute Rio Grande) in small groups over
decades. More significantly, William didn't have a band of

academic
fifth-columnists undermining his target with drivelings about
"multi-culturalism."

In any case we better all learn to face the east when we pray

(after
all, our president said it was "one of the world's great

religions"
and we sure as hell better learn Spanish because our culture is

bound
to disappear as the invaders show no interest at all in

adopting our
language and our culture. The great promise of

"multiculturalism"
doesn't really hold out much hope if we only look at the mayhem

it is
producing in the rest of the world today. And if only some of

these
addle-brained academics who are forming the minds of the next
generation would take a look at the writings of their

not-too-distant
predecesors they would see that "multiculturalism" was the

principal
cause of the collapse of the Roman Empire. The decline really

began
when Rome began to grant its precious "citizenship" to all

comers.

Sic transit gloria mundi.