Tim Tim is offline

Default OT Good eats

On Feb 10, 6:03*pm, "MMC" wrote:
"Tim" *wrote in message

i guess they think that you're gonna get a copy cat recipe anyhow, so
they publish it themselves.

Even though they've changed it several times over the years, here's a
favorite of mine

http://www.olivegarden.com/recipes/r..._display.asp?i...
That looks good, fast too.
Don't go to Olive Garden much and seems I never get past their mussels in
garlic butter and stuffed mushroom caps with a salad and bread.
Now I'm hungry.

I kinda figured out the salad on my own, which is nothing mroe than a
tossed salad with a small jar of black olives (and juice) poured over
it, and a small jar (and juice) of pepperzini's on top of that. mix
good and go.