Tim Tim is offline

Default OT Good eats

On Feb 10, 6:03*pm, Gene wrote:
On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:52:11 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

i guess they think that you're gonna get a copy cat recipe anyhow, so
they publish it themselves.

Even though they've changed it several times over the years, here's a
favorite of mine

http://www.olivegarden.com/recipes/r..._display.asp?i...

Since most of the posters have wandered so far off topic they have
become rabidly angry.....

I'll bring this back on topic with some sea food and with an eye
towards improving the overall happiness quotient...

http://tinyurl.com/4wxpkzl

--
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are
enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
*http://pamandgene.tranquilrefuge.net/boating/the_boat/my_boat.htm

Forté Agent 6.00 Build 1186

I never heard of such. a raw egg in beer was my german grandfathers
favorite, but a raw oystah in a bloody mary?

hmmmm. i suppose that would work too.