Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:40:45 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
snip

Hey, I'm a light-weight! One beer every two hours (max two) is about
all I can take!

Well, I suppose you don't weigh very much at 5'5" and in great shape so
your
blood/alcohol level probably rises way faster than mine at 170 pounds.
Your
metabolism is probably running faster than mine, as well. I generally
start
getting a bit buzzed after about four beers.

No and I'm not saying either. With four beers I would be in a coma.

I bet I could still talk to you then. After all, I manage to talk here to
Bruce, Skippy, WaIIy, Joe etc. LOL!

Ouch..

I have to give at least six months notice if I take a vacation. :-(

Wow, your services must be greatly in demand.

We don't have a lot of staff. Someone was sick today, and we had a
backlog. That's why I got home so late.

Do you get time and a half for overtime or comp days, at least?

Right. No extra pay. If I work 8 or more extra hours in a week, then I
get a 1/2 day comp. BIG F*CKING DEAL.

Real generous of them to trade you four hours for eight. What a rip-off!

At least when I worked for the state we got eight hours comp for 8 hours
overtime or time and a half pay for eight hours overtime (double time for
holidays). I always thought it was pretty dumb to take the comp day because
it amounted to half again less pay. Duh!

I try not to work extra because of it.