Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:26:16 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 15:44:24 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 17:51:37 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
news snip

Small quibbles.... not that young, not that beautiful (ok, damn nice
looking) , extremely captivating (plain? hello?) LOL

And, definitely no self-esteem problems. LOL! I like that about you.

And, not THAT kind of plain, silly!

I almost said WTF? :-)

Nope, definitely NOT plain. (no freakin' way!!!) Hey, you seem
well-spoken
(well-written is perhaps a more apt term). Did you get a college degree?
Engineering perhaps?

Yup... it was a strange major/minor combo... Politics/Psychology.. for
what it was worth. But, I got hired by the Los Angeles code dept, then
when something opened up in Santa Monica, I switched. I'm actually
thinking of going back to the LA dept. I know a bunch of people there
and I'd get a raise.

I bet you hated politics since you're no liberal. How could you stand all
those freaking liberal professors trying to indoctrinate you? Psychology has
always interested me. I like to try to figure out what makes people tick.

Politics was fun because they encouraged debate. As long as you
defended your arguments, your grades didn't suffer. We had a couple of
"conservative" profs, but you're right they were mostly liberal.

As for a raise, heck, your blog says you make a bunch of money. I hope you
are putting all you can into a 401 or deferred compensation for retirement.
At your age you can almost be a millionaire when you retire if you can get
modest interest and keep contributing the max.

Ah, you visited.. cool. I don't make tons... do ok. I'm saving money,
definitely. I have a trust set up for my niece, since I don't plan on
having kids.

Isn't Santa Monica a healthier place to live than LA? What with all the air
pollution in the basin and all? Some things such as a relative clean
environment are way more important than a little more dough.

It is, but I wouldn't have to move. They have several locations.

-- just returned from laying on another coat of paint. Now to let it dry a
bit and pull the masking tape before it gets really stuck on hard.

Do you use the famous blue tape? :-)