Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:29:38 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 18:57:44 -0800 (PST), Bob
wrote:

Yup... it was a strange major/minor combo... Politics/Psychology.. for
what it was worth. But, I got hired by the Los Angeles code dept, then
when something opened up in Santa Monica, I switched. I'm actually
thinking of going back to the LA dept. I know a bunch of people there
and I'd get a raise.

Now aint that interesting......... I happen to have a cousin that
worked for CalTrans for years. Later moved and went to work for the
City of Santa Monica for the last 10+/- years. I think Ill email my
cousin and see just how many Jessy Bs are working for the "code
department."

Bob.

Probably none, but maybe a Willard :-)

Oh ye of little faith!!!