Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 13:52:43 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
snip

You'd really have to keep covered up with a long t-shirt or something here
in the Florida sunshine. It can be brutal even if one HAS a good base tan.
Even I avoid the mid-day sun. Just too powerful. You'd only be able to be
bikini babe for maybe an hour or so a day. :-(

There's got to be some shade around somewhere... although the
reflection from the water makes me look like a raccoon with rings
around my face from the sunglasses. :-)

Yup, the reflection off the water is a double-whammy.

You DO wear particularly large sunglasses. I bet you'd look very fetching in
some librarian outfit, with Sarah Palin eyeglasses, your hair up and one
curled strand of hair falling down the side.

The mean librarian look? Heh... I don't usually wear my hair up...
just tied in the back or in a pony if my niece gets ambitious.

snip

So guys who go clubbing to pick up women don't have much luck there or are
you and your girlfriends not the norm in that you go just to socialize -
not
to get laid? But, I suppose it is flattering to have guys hitting on you
even if you aren't "easy."

I guess they have "luck" depending on how much they enjoy STDs. :-) I
can't imagine going home with someone I just met in bar/club.

Sure... it's flattering for about 20 seconds. Then, it's just
annoying. Put it this way... how would you like to be having a really
nice conversation with your best friend about something important to
both of you and some stranger comes up and just starts talking? I
don't drink that much, so even if someone wants to buy me a drink, I
have to go through the whole thing about no, I'm not thirsty, as
evidence, I still have 3/4 of a drink.

I think I get it. It *would* be a bother if it happened all the time. It
might be a novelty once or twice but after a while it would become an
imposition. Like, you have no life other than being on display for horny
guys to pick you up. Just meat. Yuck. I don't do the bar scene. I just can't
stand the smoke. In restaurants here in Florida they have banned smoking but
smoking is still allowed in most bars even if they serve food provided they
make most of their money from sales of liquor.

Right.. like once or twice while we're sitting there is flattering.
five times gets old. (I mean not me so much but my friend)

No smoking out here. Honestly, I don't care if someone wants to cough
up blood when they're 62, but I don't want to.

First date? No way! At least not since college. Too many STDs floating
around... too many psychos. These days, you have to have references
just to get your phone call answered. LOL

That's HARD, Jessica. LOL! But, I think you're on to something. This one
woman I meet on the Internet I got interested in and she, I, so she
invited
me to visit her. But, before she did she ran a paid background check on me
just to make sure I wasn't some psycho creep with a criminal record or
something. In her defense she had two teenage boys to watch out for, too.
It
didn't really work out romantically but we ended up as friends. So, even
though you joke about references, it's probably not a bad idea.

Yeah, with two kids, you have to be extra cautious. Caller ID is
great!

I have friends who've dated people from the web... eharmony. I think
it's hit or miss no matter what you do.

You really do have to meet people, face-to-face, in order to find out if you
are still interested. . . They say the mind is the main sex organ and I
believe it.