Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 15:30:09 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
. ..
snip

Agreed. Though when I was a kid I did enjoy the Three Stooges. But, now
like my humor a little more on the cerebral side.

I guess before my time. I liked The Jerk... especially when Steve
Martin tries walking with the chair around his legs.

I remember seeing the Jerk movie. It WAS funny. Then along came "Blazing
Saddles." Did you see that one? Women might not like that kind of 'crude'
humor overly much, though.

I never saw Blazing Saddles...

You didn't miss anything. It was very juvenile.