Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 16:13:47 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
snipped a bunch

Ok. You definitely need to STOP telling me about all this stuff!! I am
NOT interested in burning up, drowning, getting eaten by sharks,
getting stung by yellow jackets, etc., etc....

Timid little soul! Where's your yearning for a little excitement? ;-)

Alive and well and totally uninterested in being anywhere near a
disaster. :-)

And you're afraid of snakes falling from the sky? LOL!

Seems tame by comparison! :-)'

Yup, it's all a matter of perspective.

So, do you travel much? Do you have family in your area or do you go
somewhere for holidays? Do you ever get out this way? We only have a
few earthquakes a year that you can actually feel...