*e#c *e#c is offline

Default Hey Bonnie? Redux....

On Feb 9, 1:29*pm, I am Tosk wrote:
When you tell the cops what I posted, be sure to provide this link, and
the links to you saying for years, "I am Don White from NS and I am easy
to look up".. "Everyone should have to post under their real name"...

http://www.canpages.ca/page/resident...ifax/donald-j-
white/152926188.html&px=http://xmldata.canada411.ca/res/9024547104/DONAL
D-J-WHITE/152926188?gl=en_CA

Like I said before, the only ones who will get screwed by your cowardice
is Paul and Slammer... Oh, and if you look at the anti-free speech "hate
crime" laws in Canada, both you and Slammer have broken them. Luckily,
we still have free speech here so I shouldn't have anything to worry
about Did you get your marching orders from Harry? Yep, he will sit
back and watch you all burn... So, I guess we see who has done their
homework, and who has backed themselves into a corner trying to score
brownie points for Harry

Later, see you in court

Machine-Gun posting rather early today, aren't we dip****.

Scott Ingersoll