Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 16:19:48 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 10:06:41 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

snip

Help with a shampoo - now that's hot! I'd certainly like to do that.
Especially if you were all relaxed just back from the gym!!! I haven't
seen
the movie you referred to, though. Neck, ears, shoulders and (shorter)
female hair are so sensual. Turns me on just fantasizing about it.

You should definitely see that movie... it's called Dead Calm (1989).
I looked it up. It's on a boat, so it would on topic for you. And, Sam
Neill is hot!

Thanks, I'll try to remember it. Too bad Blockbuster went out of business
around here. Maybe I could find it on Netflix.

It's definitely on Netflix. I saw it at a friend's last winter.