BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default developments in Egypt? Cooper got punched....

In article ,
says...
Yeah, but you never fried chicken at a KFC.

I did.

I did the McDonald's thing, too. I made more money delivering pizza at
Domino's. Then I went to college and actually worked part time at McD's
there, too.

My sister was a letter carrier, USPS, when she was 19-21 years old. She
decided to she wanted to go to college and she wanted to make some extra
cash. So, she started delivering pizza, for Domino's, in the same zip
code she delivered mail. She nobody got free pizza when she was
delivering them.