JustWaitAFrekinMinute! JustWaitAFrekinMinute! is offline

Default Cyber-STalking

On Feb 7, 6:14*pm, "A.True.Boater" wrote:
On 2/7/11 5:39 PM, paulatbyc wrote:

On 2/7/2011 5:07 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,

Or are you talking about posting the address of a house out of which you
ran your internet business, the one you advertise on the net, and is a
matter of public record?

There's an email circulating with your particulars, including your
actual address, Ingersoll. I am not the only one who received a copy. I
won't dump your data, but someone else might.

Wow, talking about emails circulating around with personal info
including an actual address, that sure sounds like Cyber-Stalking to me.
* LOL

Fact is, if this blows up, Paul will be right here in the middle of
it. He has opened his big mouth too many times for any judge looking
into not to call him, in... and of course if not, I certainly will
make sure our atty does.... He really should have been smart enough
to stay out of it, but he saw a feeding frenzy and though he could
score some brownie points... He changed his handle to try to wash
his tracks, but I already have the felony post and another pre-felony
post similar earlier in the day saved with headers... I think
suggesting hacking a site twice in one day, constitutes conspiracy.
Remember, you don't have to bomb a building, you just got to talk
about it with someone. The law is quite clear and if Paul is smart, he
will shut up and lay low.. And hope nothing comes of this... Just
sayin' anybody here that is neutral like Greg, Dick, Wayne, etc I am
sure could chime in here and tell Paul, "Yes, you did **** up".. but
either way, I still don't think anybody but Gene thinks I broke any
laws yesterday....