A.True.Boater A.True.Boater is offline

Default Cyber-STalking

On 2/7/11 5:39 PM, paulatbyc wrote:
On 2/7/2011 5:07 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,

Or are you talking about posting the address of a house out of which you
ran your internet business, the one you advertise on the net, and is a
matter of public record?

There's an email circulating with your particulars, including your
actual address, Ingersoll. I am not the only one who received a copy. I
won't dump your data, but someone else might.

Wow, talking about emails circulating around with personal info
including an actual address, that sure sounds like Cyber-Stalking to me.
LOL