Hadenough Hadenough is offline

Default Cyber-STalking

On Feb 7, 5:37*pm, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:
On Feb 7, 5:26*pm, Hadenough wrote:

On Feb 7, 5:21*pm, "*e#c" wrote:

On Feb 7, 5:12*pm, I am Tosk wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 2/7/11 5:06 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 7, 3:33 pm, I am *wrote:
In articleaMSdnR7s3YVFzs3QnZ2dnUVZ_uCdn...@giganews. com,
says...

Well, Donnie might be in distress.. Can you imagine how frekin'
embarrassed he is now ?

And how embarrassed will you be, handing over my OLD address to your
Spoofing buddy, to post pictures of the TWO houses I used to live in?
Hmmmmmmmmm?

Scott xxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It would appear that many people in rec.boats don't believe this meets
the criteria for cyberstalking.

Slammer is squirming now.. Two houses, in two years.. right. We know
where you are but I have been avoiding your bull**** for the sake of the
group. You know how crazy you get when someone fights back

Yes, TWO Houses. Rented out 106, and lived at 108. After my Mothers
passing, we sold both. Now, I know you're squirming, trying to find my
address. You gave my OLD addresses to your ID Spoofing "buddy", to
post pictures on here. Now that your (readily available from your
Website) address is available, you are crying .....again.
Get a grip, you loose.

Scott Ingersoll
79 Brian Road
South Windsor, Connecticut

OH yeah.... let's not forget your juicy little statement...ahem... :"
Between me, you, and the State..you leave in a ****ing box !!!!"

Now, lie like the little weasel you are, and deny you posted THAT,
asshole.- Hide quoted text -

Uh, you threatened to kill my kid, this is a death penalty state...
You would leave in a box...

Ummm...Wrong, dork. What I "said " is this.... "Your Daughter should
watch out, Hunters could be in the area, and bullets can stray"

You loose....again. Try again, dork.