Shen44

Default Thrust vectoring

Subject: Thrust vectoring
From: (JAXAshby)
Date: 03/28/2004 15:22 Pacific Standard Time
Never hoid of this Feynman character ...

here you go. 467,000 hits for you read. next time you will know who this
famous man was.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...59-1&q=feynman

btw schlackoff, Feynman won his Nobel prize in physics long ago, which he got
his before you'll get yours.

....but can you or this Feynman handle a boat? We know you can't, and if Mr
Feynman can't apply his scientific "stuff" to boat handling, what good is he,
his nobel prize, or all his scientific papers to this discussion?

Sorry Jax, I larn't my boat handling by doing, not reading books.
My offer will increase to $600/hr at the end of the day, simply because you're
a useless aggravation and I know I'll need a new pair of steel toed shoes,
after the first hour, to get your attention.

Shen