JAXAshby

Default Thrust vectoring

Never hoid of this Feynman character ...

here you go. 467,000 hits for you read. next time you will know who this
famous man was.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...59-1&q=feynman

btw schlackoff, Feynman won his Nobel prize in physics long ago, which he got
his before you'll get yours.

... before this thread, but if he, like
you cannot back a boat up and steer it using prop and rudder, then that's a
boat handling problem first, a physics problem second.
Hey, for $500/hr (you supply the boat) I'll gladly try and teach you,
although
I've noticed you have a serious problem translating what you read into
practical use, so it may get expensive and I doubt you'll ever be any good at
it.G

Shen